$200K — $250K *
Come power the future with us!
From the beginning, Hotwire Communications has been focused on the future – bringing the power and speed of fiber optics directly to customers. We were among the first companies in the US to offer IPTV Video and the first to offer gigabit speeds in Florida.
And that leadership continues.
We are looking for team members who are passionate about technology and what it means for all our lives. We are looking for leaders to drive us into the future and we are looking for individuals who are prepared to do whatever it takes to create a truly exceptional customer experience day in and day out.
The System Integration & QA Manager will be leading a team of engineers responsible for integration and testing of new products, software versions and patches, lead and participate in troubleshooting activities, and serve as the subject matter expert for key technologies.
1. Ability to interact with the public and other employees in a positive manner and promote a cooperative working environment.
2. Ability to manage other engineers, prioritize their tasks, ensure they deliver on time and with quality, and provide them with technical guidance.
3. Ability to multitask, strong attention to detail and organization; ability to prioritize and complete tasks prior to deadlines.
4. Strong dedication to meeting deadlines with very thorough work as evidenced through strong analytical, quantitative, and Excel skills.
5. Ability to analyze, synthesize and present information in a manner that facilitates decision making.
6. Excellent oral and written communications skills (including public speaking) in English.
7. Ability to demonstrate excellent critical thinking as well as analytical skills.
8. Ability to demonstrate exceptional organizational skills and effective time management.
9. Ability to work cooperatively and as a member of a team and display interpersonal awareness.
10. Ability to form and maintain effective partnerships across organizational boundaries.
11. Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
12. Ability and willingness to work flexible hours, including, evenings and weekends and participate with on-call rotations.
1. Manage a team of QA and Integration Engineers.
2. Support troubleshooting of field issues using big data tools.
3. Serve as the subject matter expert on
a. RCUs in general and specifically on BLE;
b. Hospitality and Community Apps and as a technical point of contact for outsourcing and product vendors responsible for related products. Have the responsibility for testing new features, releases and bug fixes.
4. Lead interoperability and integration efforts.
5. Own POCs and demos
6. Video Delivery Systems (AndroidTV and MediaRoom):
a. Responsible for Development labs, performing sanity test for new releases, integration of initial system and later new features, functionality and components into the ecosystem.
b. Executing Acceptance Testing, and troubleshooting with vendors
c. BLE Testing
d. Field issues troubleshooting and RCA – Support the Video Delivery Engineering teams when working with the vendors, NOC, other Engineering teams, IT, and as needed with Customer Service, Account Managers, and customers.
e. Support Video Delivery Engineering teams with preproduction lab activities.
f. Support WiFi team with testing and troubleshooting
7. Maintain and develop troubleshooting tools
8. Become subject matter expert with legacy video systems.
9. Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
10. Other duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Science in Engineering, Telecommunications, or Computer Science and 5-years’ experience in networking for Service Providers or medium-to-large Enterprises.
· Expertise in setting up, maintaining, and expanding Big Data systems and Visualization tools. Concrete experience with ELK, Kibana is an advantage.
· Experience with TR-69 and ACS
· Extensive experience with Linux and Windows OS
· Extensive experience and understanding of Networking protocols (Cisco certification a plus)
· Excellent understanding of VMware, Hypervisor, KVM
· Understanding and experience with MoCA and WiFi
· Experience with iOS, Android, and AndroidTV integration and testing is an advantage
Valid through: 9/22/2021