- Provide technical and engineering third tier support to troubleshoot system failures and degradation and restore equipment to full operational capabilities.
- Provide 24/7 on-callsupport for operational system critical discrepancies that cannot be resolved by Tier 1 or 2 personnel.
- Develops technical documentation assisting government engineers in creation, updating and management of system product line standards and databases.
- Four years experience as a software integrator, tester, system administrator, or system engineer, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
- Experience with software integration or system administration for SIGINT systems on LINUX and Windows Platforms
- Knowledge of scriptinglanguages (PERL, PYTHON, BASH, or TCL)
- Software Configuration Management, Change Control, and Requirements tools
- Bachelor’sdegree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering from an accredited college or university isrequired.
- Master’s Degree may be substituted for two (2) years of experience for a total of two years of experience
- In lieu of degree, four years of additional experience as a software integrator or system engineer with Signal Collection Systems is acceptable for a total of six years of experience