- Providing technical engineering and strategic leadership for a large Test Team
- Responsible to provide technical direction for the test engineering lifecycle to include requirements analysis, test design, system integration requirements verification, deployment and helping ensure overall configuration management of the product satisfying cost, schedule and specifications allocated to the program.
- Manage cost and schedule for I&T activities as defined in the program planning and ensures that the proper mix of resources and experience is available for the program.
- Establish the test strategy for the integration and verification of the system and will have a customer facing role.
- Responsible for definition and execution of formal testing and regression testing across deliverable releases to the program baseline
- Responsible for integration with operations from a test perspective, ensuring delivered products meet operational needs.
- Responsible for supporting EACs and risk and opportunity capture/mitigation plans.
- Ensure that overall program integration and test plans are developed, including integration and tests to be performed at field facilities, and that procedures are written and approved in compliance with safety, quality control and organizational processes.
- Coordinate the performance and monitoring of integration and test activities verifying compliance with established plans, requirements and procedures, and ensuring system readiness and integrity.
- Establish and provide estimates, schedules and written proposals for integration and test projects on the program.
- Duties also include the planning and development of automated test scripts as required to perform automated testing.
Clearance Requirement: Must be a US Citizens with the ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI
This position is eligible for a Sign on Bonus up to 40k for a candidate with a current TS/SCI and current SSBI that can be verified and hired at Raytheon.
Required Experience, Knowledge and/or Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related scientific discipline with a minimum 10 years of related engineering experience on medium to large scale systems
- Experience briefing senior executives.
- Knowledge of Earn Value Management System (EVMS) and EVM certification or ability to obtain certification within 6 months of hire
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of the systems engineering
- Experience leading a technical team/project
Desired Experience, Knowledge and/or Skills:
- Safe Agile
- DOORS Experience
- Current TS/SCI clearance
Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM)