- Design, develop, and implement integration plans and implementation procedures for hardware, software and facilities.
- Develop and clearly write detailed test plans, test procedures, and test result documents.
- Assess system performance against stated requirements.
- Supports system test, acceptance, verification, and validation activities of hardware, devices, and or capabilities.
- Identifies, documents, tracks and evaluates test problem reports and test anomalies.
- Troubleshooting of network systems, SATCOM systems, fiber optic media converter systems, RF systems, and Modems.
- Develops, selects, tailors and deploys test processes, tools and metrics.
- Responsible for the physical and electrical compatibility for functional interfaces and first article product integration, ensuring seamless interface between the design and production of systems.
- Responsible for product design and integration of OEM or COTS based electromechanical systems, including creation of drawings, installation and transition plans.
- Support change management processes, validate system configuration (e.g. drawing trees, parts Lists) during both the pre and post integration phases.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and present technical material to IPT, project leadership and customer counterparts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with focus on Software, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, ElectricalEngineering, Telecommunications, or NetworkTechnology.
- 6-10 years’ experience with at least 5 years’ experience in integration and test roles
- Experience (hands-on operation, design, integration and test) in SATCOM and network systems.
- Experience with test cycles, system requirements, and traceability.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Interim or active DOD Secret Security Clearance
- Experience with C4I technology products or other government/DoD contracts.
- Experience in software testing and deployment of large-scaled IT systems.
- Highly motivated, a self-starter, and be able to operate with little supervision
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization through work in a strong collaborative environment through presentations.
- Knowledge and experience in SATCOM and network systems test plans and procedures.
- Experience creating Requirements Verification Test Matrix (RVTM) and Verification Cross Reference Matrix’s (VCRM)
- Experience creating test documents (Test Plans, Test Procedures, etc.)
- Experience completing Test Readiness and Acceptance Reviews
- Experience testing SATCOM and network systems.
- Experience developing test scripts to automate test systems and procedures.
- Excellent writing skills