Job Title: System Engineering Lead - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Tarrytown, NY
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
- Experience Level (Years) 15+
- Handle complex medical and Life Science Product development
- Strong Knowledge medical regulatory standards
- Micro fluidics design and Robotic motion (Articulation and Gantry) and related calculations calculation
- Rich Experience in component design, Sub-Assembly/Assembly design, Interference/Tolerance checks/analysis for mechanical parts and assemblies Sheet metals, Rubber, plastic components, Machined components, Casting components design and development Expertise in Motion control, structural, Plastics, designs
- Handling cross functional teams such as Mechanical, Hardware, Software, testing etc.
- Experience of Value engineering and Value analysis
- 15 Plus years of experience in Product Definition, Requirement Maturity and Simulation, Manufacturing and Diagnostic Tool Chain
- Extended experience of VAVE, Quality assurance and problems solving areas
- System engineeringExperience in working in integrated projects which involve Electronic hardware, hence coordinating with Hardware engineers. Lead Mechanical Engineer for Medical equipment manufacturing company.
- Experienced in working with clients of different geographies, USA, Europe and Japan.
- Worked as lead mechanical designer for different type of multi parameter patient monitors, home monitoring station, Ultrasound Scanner, Life science product andBio fluid control system for medical endoscopy etc.
- Experience in working problem solving and root cause analysis projects which involves study of existing design, process study and design changes implementation.
- Experience in working with expert consultants for specific problem solving.
- Experience in testing methods of products.
- Experience in working withindustrial designers.
- Proficient in designing of equipment?s meeting international medical standards
- Experience in working closely with tool development team for Plastic tooling of components.
- Expertise in enclosure designs, both plastic and sheet metal
- Expertise in designing shipment packaging.
- Bachelors in Engineering