Job Description :
This candidate will be responsible for the design and development, analysis, qualification, test oversight and review, troubleshooting, and maintenance of component specifications for primary batteries.
Candidate will provide technical oversight and direction to the subcontractor and work with program teams to ensure the compliance of the product will meet all program requirements.
Candidate will also be responsible for supporting manufacturing, developing specifications and trade analyses, generating schematics, generate board and/or box test requirements, validate performance, and certify deliverable product.
The candidate will also perform technical evaluation of design and requirements verification; Pedigree and quality documentation closure, leading failure review teams to closure, vetting critical tests and analyses; taking part in status reviews and Technical Interchange Meetings (TIMs) and certifying the primary batteries for use in the next level assembly.
1 - Demonstrated experience working with batteries
2 - Excellent presentation, oral and written skills
3 - Able to work effectively in a diverse team environment
4 - Demonstrated ability to act independently
5 - Demonstrated strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills with both internal and external team members
1. Experience with primary thermal batteries and/or manually activated silver-zinc batteries
2. Experience performing system electrical capacity analysis to determine battery sizing
3. Experience preforming a battery voltage analysis to verify meeting system voltage requirements
4. Working knowledge of battery qualification requirements
5. Previous experience as a CPE of batteries
6. Experience working with Subcontractors and sub-tier suppliers
7. Experience with performing formal root cause analysis