Fort Meade, MD
Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
8 - 10 years
Posted 105 days ago
What You'll Get to Do:
In this challenging role you’ll help lead and develop the foundational backbone for the customer’s primary mission. This team that you’ll excel on is the glue that connects the dots for the customer.
CACI has an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our team as a Systems Engineer in the Annapolis Junction area. As a System Engineer you will be assisting the KMI PMO, and be involved with the development of technical architectures, assisting with requirements definition and breakdowns, and development of test plans. The right candidate will assist the customer during the KMI development phase (develop documentation, provide System Engineering support). You will serve as liaison between government Program Managers, Systems Engineers, and Systems Integrators. You will develop and participate in risk reduction activities for KMI. You will analyze system requirements and lead design and development activities. You’ll design the schemas and set the standards to represent customer’s mission data. You will also guide users in formulating requirements, while also advising alternative approaches, and conduct feasibility studies. You’ll get to design
You will use your twenty years (10) of Systems Engineering experience to provide the integration of requirements, design, and technology, while incorporating new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations. You will have full responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Req #: 213658