In this role the candidate will be responsible for meeting the Business Intelligence needs and would be tasked to helping our business partners. You will be involved in various projects across to build knowledge base and act as subject Matter Expert in related fields.
Design/Develop data modules that convert underlying raw data to more readily usable formats for reporting, data mining etc.
Perform data deep dives to pinpoint problems.
Metrics generation/presentation using latest reporting tools
Demonstrates working knowledge in job-related functional area and of the business.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent 7+ years of experience
• 7+ years of professional experience in DataWarehouse Applications
• 7+ years of strong experience using TERADATA & SQL Server
• 7+ years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and deployment of ETL jobs.
• 3+ Microsoft SQL server, Analysis Services (Cubes), Integration Services & reporting services
• 3+ years working on HADOOP platform
• 3+ years of working experience with SQL Server, TERADATA
• 1+ years of working experience on Big Data Platform-Scoop, Hive, SPARK
• 1+ years of working experience with analytics using SQL OLAP
• 2+ years of working experience with D3 libraries
• Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills. Team player with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of development process
Desired/Nice to have Skill set (in addition to the Required Sill Set mentioned above):
• Working experience in Telecom Data Warehouse
• Working experience with reporting tools like Reporting Services, Tableau etc.,