We are seeking to hire a System Engineer on our IT team. At Sweetwater, Systems Engineers are responsible for accomplishing a variety of IT related tasks throughout the diverse Sweetwater enterprise. This work includes designing, implementing, and maintaining various parts of Sweetwater's server and network infrastructure.
• Strong background in Linux Server support
• Scripting experience, including Python, Bash, or Powershell.
• Networking experience, including advanced routing, switching, and firewall management
• Strong network troubleshooting skills, including packet analysis
• Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available environment
• Organized, self-motivated, and has a strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
• Able to participate with the team in providing 7x24x365 support
• Experience with server automation include Ansible, Terraform, etc.
• Experience with Windows Servers, including Active Directory, Federated Services, and Exchange.
• Experience with VoIP Telephony systems, including call centers, advanced call routing, and QoS analysis.
Relocation to Fort Wayne, IN is required for this position.