Sweetwater’s IT team is growing. We are looking to bring an additional System Engineer onto our team. At Sweetwater, Systems Engineers are responsible for accomplishing a variety of IT related tasks throughout the diverse Sweetwater enterprise. This work includes designing, implementing, and maintaining various parts of Sweetwater’s network and server infrastructure. This position requires a flexible schedule including Saturdays and evening shifts to support normal business operations.
- Extensive Cisco networking experience, including advanced routing, switching, and firewall management
- Strong networktroubleshooting skills, including packet analysis
- Strong background in Windows\Linux Server support
- Scripting experience, including Python, Bash, and Powershell.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available environment
- Organized, self-motivated, and has a strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
- Able to participate with the team in providing 7x24x365 support
- Experience with Windows Servers, including Active Directory, Federated Services, and Exchange.
- Experience with Wireless Network Management, especially Cisco and Unifi systems.
- Experience with VoIP Telephony systems, including call centers, advanced call routing, and QoS analysis.