We are looking for System Engineer - Requirement for our client in Milwaukee, WI
Job Title: System Engineer - Requirement
Job Location: Milwaukee, WI
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
Experience Level (Years): 5 - 7years
- Perform the requirements analysis and validation planning activities specific to customer projects.
- Support the coordination of design efforts of functional engineering teams to ensure an integrated hardware system that meets overall requirements.
- Create and track component technical specifications for battery management electronic systems.
- Assist in the design for manufacturability (DFM) to ensure that the design is optimized for manufacturing processes.
- Generate design documentation to ensure the delivery of a quality finished product.
- Performs design verification activities such as, engineering analysis, simulation, design reviews, DFMEAs, and validation reports.
- Performs board testing and supports hardware software integration.
- Develops test specifications and engineering test equipment.
- Works independently on some assigned development tasks while performing other tasks under guidance.
- Authors documentation used for justifying the compliance of the design to requirements in accordance with PLUS documentation.
- Responsible for performing 8D problem solving techniques for hardware related issues.
- Participant in SDT meetings and occasionally provides direction to assist others in development tasks.
- Proficient in the use of electronic design and development tools, including schematic capture, layout, electronics analysis and simulation.
- BSEE from accredited four-year college or university.
- 5 or more years of professional engineeringexperience in related field
- OE Automotive/Tier 1 powertrain systems and/or component experience is desired
- Experience with high voltage electronic design is desired
- Experience with MATLAB, MathCAD, PSPICE and Doors is desired
- Solid communication and organizational skills required
- Travel - up to 15%, including international
- Understanding of system level requirements EE product level design for automotive
- B.S.E.E. degree.