$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
Lexington, MA 02421
Industry: Aerospace & Defense•
8 - 10 years
Posted 57 days ago
The Systems Engineering Group performs systems engineering tasks for all phases of prototype systems development, from early design studies to final sell-off.
Odyssey requires the services of a Systems Engineer to support the Assembly, Integration, and test of space-based systems.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Support customer technical Staff in systems engineering activities for space hardware. The initial assignment will involve scoping, planning and executing activities during the Assembly, integration and Testing phase of the program, including system level performance and environmental testing. Later assignments may include activities in earlier phases of programs including trade studies, requirements development and flow down, and architecture development.
• Must be a U.S. citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a secret clearance
• Ph.D. plus 5 years minimum experience, or MS plus 8 years minimum experience
• Experience with systems engineering for advanced systems.
• Experience with space systems
• Ability to work effectively in teams
• Active Secret Clearance
• Familiarity with digital systems engineering tools such as DOORS, SysML and MATLAB.
• Experience with optomechanical systems
• Familiarity with advanced hardware development and the interaction between hardware and software.
WORKING LOCATIONS & ADDITIONAL INFO
• Location: Lexington, MA
• Travel: Non-Anticipated
• Employment Status: Full-Time Employee with full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, PTO, Retirement)
• Other: All candidates must also successfully pass a Commercial Background Investigation (CBI).
This job posting sets forth the authorities and responsibilities of this position, which may be changed from time to time as shall be determined.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting; hiring; placement; promotion; termination; layoff; recall; transfer; leaves of absence; compensation; and training.
Valid Through: 2019-9-16