Description of Position:
- Design, develop, construct, and test electronic hardware and software processing components or subsystems used in the communication, collection, processing or analysis of SIGINT.
- TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
- CCAs will not be considered
Education and Experience Required:
- Twenty (20) years of engineering in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity within the Federal Government is required.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and leading Systems Engineering efforts is required.
- Bachelor's degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
RF engineering experience and knowledge of VHF communication devices
Knowledge/experience in WiFi technology
Board design, layout, manufacture knowledge
Design/debug of RFcircuits, embedded processors, Ethernet, I2C, SMBus, etc.
Linux development experience (Software Defined Radios)
Implementing SW cryptography experience
General system engineering experience (design, test, documentation)
Prior experience with system hardware and software troubleshooting and resolution
Experience with C programming, microcontroller architecture, system integration and testing experience
Document SW controller code, methodology and procedures
Develop and apply workaround solutions per documented methods and procedures
Develop and test microcontroller code in support of leave behind systems
- ITAR coverage