The individual will function as a project leadership team member focused on delivering scalable, supportable and extensible software\hardware product in a timely manner. The position requires an individual familiar with Agile development and the phases and gates of the product delivery process.
The candidate will develop requirements with fact base analysis and trade-offs, as well as participate in system design to ensure that requirements are allocated appropriately and act as an advocate for the customer(s) in the delivery process.
The individual must be comfortable with being a leader on a multifunction project. A leader who is self-directed and is willing to do the analysis required to help guide the team's successful delivery. During the development phase the candidate will interpret, analyze requirements and make recommendations on appropriate trade off. They will work with service and operations teams to understand their top concerns and act on those concerns to ensure that the product has a sustainable support model.
This role requires initiative and know-how to investigate alternatives and make recommendations for new requirements, technology choices or process improvements. The development of requirements used by stakeholders and project leaders for making decisions on direction within the business plan of the product.
The candidates project responsibilities would include a focus on Kodak Moments online routing tier and Partners program (3rd party submission of image orders).
- Develop requirements and get stakeholder sign off using an appropriate development process
- Support Retail and Online Operation by driving simplification, automation and the development of new tools or processes.
- Work with project managers to institute good system engineering practices in a products lifecycle.
- Support retailer / customer on integration, e.g., printers, etc.
- Responsible for managing the definition and implementation of an onboarding process that external vendors and internal groups use to integrate with Kodak Moment KAAS interface and Partner Program API's. Work with existing and new product teams during the onboarding process to resolve technical issues with API's. when needed update the technical communication and capabilities defined in the onboarding process to meet new requirements.
- Work with project teams to on board new Central Lab Operation or to integrate new features and capabilities in to the online printing ecosystem.
- Work with internal project teams to improve the online print product definition and configuration process. Work with key stakeholders to drive the simplification of Kodak Moments configuration process for online and instore services. Develop requirements, create or update current designs and confirm with quality audits adherence to requirements.
- Develop requirements and coordinate the execution of these requirements via online and in store offering using established system engineering practices, such as requirement gather, to system design. Conduct audits to ensure requirements were interpreted correctly by the development and quality assurance teams. Key focus area for this effort is the Kodak Moments online ordering and instore product creation system.
- Coordinate definition and design new feature and functions that include or interact with KPEX (instore product), KDFS and Cumulus (online infrastructure), the new feature include the clerk app and a new cloud client for managing settings. Defining interfaces and partitioning requirements between KDFS, KPEX and Cumulus and a new phone client application.
- Drive continuous improvement in the operation practices used to deploy, monitor and maintain our product offerings.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND/OR KNOWLEDGE SPECIFCIATIONS
- Knowledge of best practices for systems engineering: Use Cases, User Stories, End to End testing, Statements of Work, Requirements Allocation, Specifications, Systems Architecture.
- Ability to lead the development of requirements, systems and architecture definition.
- Able to develop and track schedule related items with systems development and/or integration
- Able to manage systems development tasks across teams and companies.
- Able to produce Interface Control Documentation and manage technical interface where needed.
- Experience with requirements allocation and tracking
- Experience managing Intra Group/Intra Company integration of HW and Software via Requirements Management, Statements of Work and End to End testing definition/execution.
- Familiarity and experience in systems engineering analysis tools and methodologies
- Experience with enterprise scale cloud deployment
- Familiarity with Analytics, SQL and no-SQL data storage systems.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in an engineering discipline.
- 3+ years of experience
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR ALL POSITIONS:
- Work independently or as part of a larger team
- Orientation toward detail and thoroughness
- Aptitude to learn quickly
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skill
- Work effectively in an environment where goals and specifications are constantly changing.
- Takes initiative and works with minimal guidance.