Minimum Clearance Required
ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
ISYS Technologies is seeking a System Engineer
- Develops highly reliable shelterized and fixed facility command and control (C2) systems ground stations
- Work closely with the engineering teams responsible for architecture, scrum-based software development, integration and test, electrical and mechanical design, and support activities like logistic and obsolescence management
- Drive engineering products across these multi-disciplinary teams to completion
- Review and provide input to product design (software and/or hardware) ensuring compliance with engineering principles, company standards, customer contract requirements, and additional specifications as required
- Follow the pulse of program milestones and deliveries, ensuring that the work in support of operational conceptsdevelopment, requirements development & maintenance, trade studies, simulation and modeling, and other related analysis activities are completed to support delivery schedules
- Perform model-based systems engineering through development of use cases, activity diagrams, sequence diagrams, and architecture and data flows in support of both internal activities, as well as customer deliverables
- Bachelor's degree in Systems Engineering from an accredited college or in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education. Entry level. Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Interest in requirements derivation and decomposition
- Experience developing Concepts of Operations documentation
- An understanding of the system lifecycle process
- Proven drive and initiative
- Microsoft Tools Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio)
- Ability to see the Big Systems of Systems Engineering Picture
- Experience with Design documentation and communication to various disciplines
- Experience with upfront systems engineering for large networked based system
- Highly Self-Motivated problem solver
- Experience testing functional requirements and non-function requirements
- Experience with real-time applications development
- Planning and Scheduling
US Citizenship is required.
ISYS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected Veteran status, or disability status.