Integrity Applications Incorporated (IAI) is a software, system engineering, and integration company headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia with offices Nationwide. IAI has been selected as one of the best companies to work for in America by The Great Place to Work Institute and as one of the top employers in the DC Metro area by the Washingtonian Magazine. We are always looking for bright, innovative and talented people to join our team of highly skilled professionals. IAI offers challenging work, competitive salaries, an incentive bonus program, and top notch health and welfare benefits for you and your family.
IAI is seeking a highly skilled system engineer to have experience with the following:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science, other closely related IT, Cyber Security discipline, or equivalent relevant experience.
- Demonstrated experience as a systems engineer providing program and project management support to include:
- Tracking and responding to short turn around project related action items, often technical in nature, soliciting and compiling responses from all parties.
- Project Management tools for planning and control, program process and management reporting.
- Identifying requirements and working with engineering teams to create test plans against requirements.
- Demonstrated experience with conducting research, design and implementing cloud-based deployments.
- Demonstrated experience with the Agile development methodology to include experience writing requirements in the appropriate format for implementation with appropriate test and acceptance criteria.
- Demonstrated experience facilitating technical development team discussions and collaborating with cross functional teams to translate requirements into right size stories to be worked in the most efficient manner possible.
- Demonstrated experience with the MS office suite with the ability to prepare technical and non-technical reports, briefings/presentations and situation reports for use at the executive level.
- Demonstrated experience supporting and leading enterprise re-engineering efforts, defining processes and functional work streams.
- In-depth understanding of the data and processes that span across recruitment and security related business areas.
- Demonstrated experience in engineering efforts working with system partners to design and implement full-scale integration between partnering systems to meet documented requirements.
- Demonstrated experience with enterprise-wide stakeholders to compile comprehensive requirements and ensure all deliverables meet both technical and business needs.
- Demonstrated experience handling and managing Personally Identifiable Information (PII), to include in-depth understanding of the complexities and sensitivities associated with the data.
- Demonstrated experience architecting and securing systems in the commercial cloud and designing environments that enable a high degree of security
- Demonstrated experience and ability to develop risk assessment reports. Assess systems against Information Assurance policies and regulations, analyze risk, and recommend mitigating countermeasures.
Security Requirements: Must currently hold an active TS/SCI clearance with Full Scope Polygraph