Dignity Health, one of the nation’s largest health care systems, is a 22-state network of more than 9,000 physicians, 63,000 employees, and 400 care centers, including hospitals, urgent and occupational care, imaging and surgery centers, home health, and primary care clinics. Headquartered in San Francisco, Dignity Health is dedicated to providing compassionate, high-quality, and affordable patient-centered care with special attention to the poor and underserved. In FY17, Dignity Health provided $2.6 billion in charity care, community benefit, and unpaid cost of government programs.
Provides operational support in addition to evaluation and implementation services for new products, technologies and solutions to address corporate business requirements.
Works beyond the routine utilizing specialized knowledge and analysis of multiple variables.
Has a comprehensive understanding and skillsets for supported platforms/products and environments. Effort and activities are divided between maintenance and support of existing environments, and implementation tasks. Project assignments can be large in scope but are typically of medium complexity.
- Provide exceptional customer service to Dignity Health end users, Business Stakeholders and other members of Dignity IT
- Perform daily production support activities
- Participate in team on-call rotations.
- Perform patching and code deployments across all environments
- Participate in projects associated to the enhancement, upgrade/patching, or implementation of new or existing technology solutions.
- Participates in support efforts between Enterprise IT Operations and other Dignity Health support teams.
- Conduct performance tuning and troubleshooting
- Initiate change management requests and adhere to the Dignity IT CM process.
- Perform source code/versioning management function adhering to technical management guidelines
- Provide ownership of technical issues within the IT Operations Team
- Assist with the design and implementation of a comprehensive monitoring and alerting process across all IT Operations platforms
- Assist with strategic planning activities (capacity planning, process improvement, maintenance, upgrade and end-of-life planning, roadmap development)
- Build new test and production environments on existing or new hardware as required.
- Identify automation opportunities and implement scripted solutions.
- Identify technical innovation and process improvement opportunities.
- Assist with the implementation of a comprehensive and ongoing release management and planning effort.
- Utilize standard tools and methodology to develop system and support performance metrics.
- Perform technical mentoring and cross training with other team members.
- Demonstrate a basic knowledge & expertise with Dignity business processes and routines.
- BA or BS in Computer Science, Technology, or Business discipline or equivalent experience is required.
- 3-7 years of professional experience in an IT technical or infrastructure field is required.
- 3+ years’ experience with software packaging and deployment tools (System Center Configuration Manager, SCCM).
- 3+ years’ experiencesupporting Windows Application Packaging, Deployments, Scripting, Imaging and Reporting.
- 2+ years of advanced experience with scriptinglanguages is required in at least two of the following languages, (AutoIT, Python, VBS, KiXtart and/ or PowerShell)
- 2+ years’ experience working in a large regional healthcare organization network
- 2+ years’ experience with large complex distributed networking environments.
- 2+ years’ experiencesupporting Windows Desktop Operating Systems (Design, Configuration Management & Tier 3 support)
- 2+ years’ experience with complex Active Directory structures including GPO and GPP Administration is required.
- 1+ yearexperience with SQL reporting.
- 1+ yearexperience designing and implementing small automated solutions to automate basic manual processes. Some solutions need to include utilizing a database.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills; capable of writing clear communications, training users in complex topics, making presentations.
- Ability to relate to a diverse group of people including technical and development personnel, management, business customers, and vendors in a constructive and effective manner
- Ability to develop and organize written documentation and procedures is required.
- Ability to exercise good judgment in determining work and problem resolution priorities and approaches.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced work environment.
- Team player will work close in team environment.
- 2+years working in an Application/Windows QA role
- 1 yearexperienceworking with Application Virtual (App-V, Citrix XenApp, ThinApp)
- 1 years’ working with Marimba, Radia or BladeLogic
- 1 years’ experienceworking with Flexera/Admin Studio
- 1 years’ experience using an ITSM to such as Service Now
Job ID 2018-69961