Position at Gogo Commercial Aviation
- Develop, adapt and integrate software/scripts.
- Install new services based on new developed software in production.
- Perform analysis of the production data traffic and build enhancements to the existing solutions or services
- Write, test and execute Methods of Procedures (MOPs)
- Provide On-call technical support (rotations) to address and resolve sudden critical situations
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related fields.
- Ability to work in a project oriented environment.
- Ability to use one or more development language.
- Strong understanding and experience with Linux based OS scripting or similar OS.
- Basic understanding of Layer 2, 3 and 4 of the network communication layers.
- Preferable with experience the Telecom/Wireless industry, Network ISP or IT industry.
- Ability to work in a cross functional environment.
- Good understanding and experience with database systems.