- Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems
- Requirement analysis, system and system of systems architectectures, Analysis of Alternatives.
- Expert level knowledge of Cloud migration methodologies
- Deploy, operate and maintain highly available local and global traffic management.
- Ensure that the Secure Socket Layer / Transport Layer Security (SSL/TSL) offloading and brokering PKI authentication features provided by the F5 appliance is operational.
- Ensure load balancing configurations and PKI certificates are backed up.
- Alert load balancing and reverse proxy customers 90 days prior to PKI certificate expiration.
- Create, manage, and troubleshoot load balanced IP address spaces.
- Major Load Balancing and Traffic Management technologies include F5 load balancing and traffic management (local and global) technologies
Education BA/BS Qualifications
- 8+ years of experience
- TS/SCI with poly required
- Relevant DoD 8570 compliant certification (IAT II)
Experience strongly desired:
AWS Well Architected Framework; AWS Elastic Load Balancer (Classic, Network, Application), F5 Load Balancer, GTM / LTM configuration and troubleshooting, BigIP
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.