Looking for a system engineer to provide networking, fabrication, security, lab and deployment support.
Candidate must be able to work independently. Primary responsibilities include engineering support for network configurations, deployment (loading of software), patching and troubleshooting deployed software and hardware on a variety of servers and switches: (Cisco switches, Dell and HP servers). Position requires resolution of connectivity issues between lab, live/dev and production system, system-to-system (application/interface), end-to-end thread, network switch installs/configurations and rack/stack/install of various servers and switch components. Specific knowledge and ability to trace and resolve issues with associated hosts, hosting platforms, software, security and documenting identified resolutions are key functions of this position.
- Write/run scripts to support installation, configuration and maintenance of networkswitches, servers and systems for both test and deployed systems
- Diagram planning to include rack/elevations
- Write test plans/procedures
- Run patch installs
- Support STN/STE requirements
- Review System Security Plans
- Kick and deploy server applications
- Configure applications to use the messaging infrastructure
- Run messaging verification tests
- Maintain system updates with the current deployment information
- Support/monitor metrics pages to isolate issues
- Support monitoring of beacons for daily system troubleshooting
A TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph.
19 years of experience
OR a B.S and 14 years of experience