Connection Services has a fantastic opportunity for a System Engineer in the Boston, MA area. This is a full time opportunity with excellent benefits.
The System Administrator will lead the support and implementation of new technologies. You will be responsible for the administration, installation, configuration, and maintenance of the existing and future on prem and SaaS infrastructure. Through your in-depth experience across various platforms, you bring an enthusiasm for creative thinking and solving technical challenges with your team. Your role will be integral to supporting scientists, engineers, and developers by troubleshooting day-to-day problems, maintaining business applications, and ensuring a secure and highly available systems environment.
- Design, configure and implement Windows Server 2016 & 2019, Windows 10, Mac OS configurations to achieve optimal performance, user experience and data security
- Maintain user computer security configuration, including antivirus, firewall, DLP, and disk encryption
- Package and distribute enterprise applications in a remote environment in a fully automated fashion with little to no user interaction
- Manage the complete lifecycle of various enterprise systems (G Suite, O365, Slack etc), including identifying vendors, testing, deployment, ongoing operation, and retirement
- Update and maintain multiple SmartDeploy Windows Images for various endpoints including for end users and various lab machines.
- Manage and troubleshoot the Windows Server Infrastructure including Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policies and various application servers.
- Manage and administer Ginkgo's enterprise SaaS applications such as WorkSpace One, Jamf Pro, Jamf Connect, Okta, GSuite, Atlassian suite (Confluence, Jira, Trello)
- Manage company physical and virtualized VMware server install base, enterprise storage and SAN/NAS infrastructure.
HR Use Only
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
- 5 years experience as an Administrator of Enterprise SaaS applications
- Experience with Active Directory Design and Administration including multiple forests and domains
- Experience with managing, updating and configuring Windows 10 SmartDeploy over the network imaging
- Experience with centralized authentication technologies (AD, Okta, JAMF Casper)
- Industry experience with writing PowerShell scripts for Active Directory Group Policy
- Expert knowledge of configuration management systems (Workspace One/Endpoint Manager, Jamf Pro, SCCM, etc.)
- Expert knowledge of security tools and concepts such as disk encryption (Bitlocker and Filevault), antivirus, DLP, firewall, authentication, IDP (Azure AD/Okta etc.), and MFA
- Expert knowledge of configuration and maintenance of enterprise SaaS systems such as G Suite, Jira, Confluence, Trello and Slack
- Storage (SAN/NAS DAS), Backup and VMware experience
- Vertifications highly desirable
Send resumes to email@example.com for consideration.
To learn more about Connection or to apply directly through our website, please visit https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?d=External&c=1072441.
Register to receive daily job updates!
Connection, Inc. and all of its subsidiary companies are committed to equal opportunity and proud to be affirmative action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, sex (including pregnancy), color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability status, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, and all other characteristics protected by applicable state and federal law.