Cerner ITWorks offers a comprehensive business solution that helps to transform client’s IT environments into one that is results oriented, consolidated, and standardized. Our methodology helps to ensure client systems are highly available, information is accessible, and optimal performance is delivered.
Our client’s IT department functions are supported and maintained by ITWORKS. We provide management of client IT staff, a designated Cerner Site Executive, Help Desk implementation, application development and support, as well as management of IT infrastructure.
All ITWORKS services are executed using a standard and proven method of delivery that includes governance, quality process improvement, change control and project management.
Cerner ITWorks has an immediate opening for a Network Analyst/System Administrator who will serve as a technical resource for the day-to-day operations and project activities with our onsite technical team.
The position requires being onsite at Northwest Hospital and Medical Center in Seattle, WA. The primary skills and experience necessary include: Server Virtualization (VMWare), Enterprise Storage (Netapp), Enterprise backup (CommVault/Veeam), and Enterprise server administration (Windows, AD, Exchange, SQL, SCCM, et. al.).
The Network Analyst will be responsible for successful implementation of all projects, day to day operational excellence, assist with tactical planning and provide excellent technical support for our customer.
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of hands-on experience supporting Microsoft Servers in an enterprise
- Experience supporting Microsoft Servers in a virtual environment
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule and overtime and/or irregular hours when needed
- VMware Certifications
- ITIL Certification
- MCSA Server Infrastructure, MCSE
- Experience implementing and supporting enterprise SAN environments
- Experience implementing and supporting enterprise backup solutions
- Experience with NetApp storage arrays
- Experience with CommVault or Veeam
- Experience with F5 or Netscaler
- Solid understanding of healthcare compliance requirements
- Must be able to travel up to 10%
- Must reside in or able to relocate to the Seattle, WA metro area