BIT Systems is looking for a Systems Engineer to work with a technically diverse team that develops software based signal processing applications. Provide systems engineering expertise in support of software development team to define, document, analyze, perform, and interpret tests for software components and systems.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Provide systems engineering support across multiple phases of the systems engineering lifecycle to include technical planning, CONOP development, requirement analysis, system design, scheduling, system integration, verification and validation, training, cost and risk assessment
- Provide end-to-end systems engineering support across multiple development and test teams
- Investigate and resolve operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel
- Provide feedback to the developers relating to operational functionality concerns
- Provide support to system maintainers for investigation of operational issues
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and related experience in systems engineering
- Must have a current TS/SCI and the ability to obtain and maintain the required polygraph per customer requirements
- Expert-level knowledge of commonly-used systems engineering or test concepts, practices, and procedures
- Strong communication skills, analytical/problem solving ability, time management and organizational skills
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Troubleshooting software on UNIX/Linux OS
- Knowledge of Intelligence Community (IC) processes, policies and guidance
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.