$100K — $110K
Systems Engineering & Integration program focuses on providing federal customer with advisory and technical services with the effort of helping them support the management of their various cyber programs.
Supporting activities span a wide range of topics, including requirements formation, requirements feasibility analysis, technology subject matter expertise, cyber industrial technology awareness, information assurance, independent validation and verification (IV&V), penetration testing, prototypes, enterprise architecture, technical documentation authoring and analysis of 3rd party technical documentation, and technology roadmaps.
· Gathering and analyzing data to determine system requirements
· Developing work plans and estimates as they relate to systems integration work tasks and team members
· Researching, evaluating, and recommending systems, equipment and technologies based on client needs
· Drafting technical instructions, engineering plans, technical designs, and other systems integration related documents
· Coordinating with various team members such as senior leadership, architecture, testing and cybersecurity support staff on a regular basis
· Assisting with development and execution of test plans and procedures based upon system recommendations
· Providing technical assistance in developing and executing solutions to support customer activities, as well as troubleshoot said initiatives.
· Designing and validating solution prototypes in a variety of environments as well as certify the accuracy and viability of designs and implementations.
· Train, motivate, and mentor both internal and external personnel to be efficient in meeting and exceeding organizational objectives.
· Coordinate a wide variety of projects from inception to completion while ensuring that projects meet established organizational goals, time and budget constraints, and standards of technical quality.
· Nurture positive working relationships with clients, vendors, and other personnel.
· Assist other Systems Engineers during the validation and proof of concept efforts to support the implementation of a new strategic integration architecture premised on model-based systems engineering architectures (MBSE).
· Min 6 yrs (with bachelors degree) work experience across multiple systems engineering domains.
· Bachelors degree requirement can be substituted with an additional 2 years of experience
· Strong experience working with Model-based systems engineering (MSBE) required, knowledge of system engineering architecture principles, concepts, and best practices
· Familiar with architecture frameworks such as DoDAF, TOGAR, etc.Must be familiar with SAFe to insure the successful and seamless client implementation experience.
· Proficient computer skills including MS Office Suite, including Visio.Functional experience with Networking, Virtual computing, databases
· Solving complex problems
· Proactive and self-motivated approach to work tasks
· Active Secret clearance or higher.
Preferred Skills and Abilities
DHS HQ EOD Experience integrating technologies such as: Oracle, SQLServer, NoSQL and JavaFamiliar with NoMagic, Cameo, Syndeia, IBM DOORS, JIRA are highly desirable
Valid through: 4/26/2021