$200K — $250K *
Contract Team Size: ~40 team members made up of software developers, system engineers, test engineers, SCRUM
masters, and technical writers.
• Task Size: ~8 team members make up each of the 8-tasks, and includes a mix of software developers, test engineers, and SCRUM masters.
• Team Location: Contractor facility, Annapolis Junction, Md.
• Team collaborates with Outreach (user application helpdesk) and User Experience teams.
• Seating: Cubicle environment (has access to both classified and unclassified computers and phones at their desk)
• Some contact with technical government personnel but no direct user contact
• Product support analysts at the agency, IC, and other party affiliations.
This BI&A PRIME contract is seeking a System Engineer to join their software development team that provides application development and support to a tool that provides disseminatable data to be conveyed at the absolute first point of relevance allowing mission analytic users to view existing data or contribute new information in a collaborative environment.
System Engineer Duties Include:
• Derive an understanding of system requirements from stakeholder needs
• Responsible for end to end development environments
• Establish and follow a formal procedure for coordinating system integration activities among multiple teams, ensuring complete coverage of all interfaces
• Capture all interface designs in a common interface control format, and store interface data in a commonly accessible repository
• Appling system engineering principles in the development of system requirements, functional requirements and allocation of the same to individual hardware, software, facility, and personnel components
14+ years’ experience with:
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph Required
Valid through: 9/9/2020