As a Systems Engineer 3, you will be responsible for design, development, implementation, testing and analysis of technical products and systems that support the vital missions of our warfighters. This position is part of the Advanced Systems & Technologies (AS&T) division, which specializes in developing disruptive, next-generation technologies for advanced Unmanned Air Systems (UAS / UAV), advanced radar systems, next-generation weapon systems, and other RF sensor technologies using small company agility and big company experience.
- Define requirements, flow-down and traceability for complex electronic systems.
- Use system design synthesis of simple systems, perform design verification testing efforts including lab, chamber, ground, and captive flight tests.
- Analyze data from design verification test efforts
- Use judgment to plan cost and schedule of minor activities
- Develop and run simulations and other analysis tools to predict system performance in various environments
- Present results during internal and external program meetings
- Develop, track and present technical metrics
- Support risk assessment and development of mitigation strategies
- Perform other duties as assigned
- U.S. citizen
- Existing DoD clearance with a current 5-year update; must be able to obtain additional clearances as required
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or science
- Design, development and/or testing of radar and/or other RF system
- Familiarity with radar system components including antenna, receiver, exciter, and processor
- Proficient with Matlab
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Must be able to travel 10% to support field testing
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Advanced degree
- DOORs and C Programming
- Excellent people skills, with experience leading and collaborating in a multi-disciplinary, diverse, and dynamic team environment.
- Outstanding work ethic and commitment to organizational success
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, & presentation)