- Analyzes user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high-level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications.
- Analyzes system requirements and leads design and development activities.
- Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies.
- Provides technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology. Incorporates new plans, designs, and systems into ongoing operations.
- Develops technical documentation.
- Develops system Architecture and system design documentation.
- Guides system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans.
- Interacts with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues, or conflicts.
- Ultimate responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility.
- Communicates with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives.
This position is not currently funded/active. Should Serco-NA be awarded the position, and you meet the qualifications, you will be considered in the selection process.
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph and U.S. citizenship are required.
- Twenty (20) years’ experience as a SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and leading Systems Engineering efforts is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.