The Systems Engineer III is responsible for the design, deployment and maintenance of server related IT Infrastructure systems. This is to include but not be limited to backup, storage, virtualization in both the datacenter and the field. This is a key position in bringing our Infrastructure team to the next level. We seek someone that can lead both technically and within the team. There will be opportunity to help guide the way Acadia Healthcare does things for the next several years. Key projects include: automating how we deploy VM’s, moving datacenters and migrating legacy apps, exploring cloud for DR, replacing tape backups with cloud backups, and so much more!
• Collaborate withnetwork staff to ensure smooth and reliable operation of software and systems for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
• Work with IT Senior leadership team members, decision makers, and stakeholders to define business requirements and systems goals, and to identify and resolve business systems issues.
• Deploy and maintain datacenter backup solutions
• Deploy, provision and maintain storage
• Maintain and streamline virtual machine deployment and standardization
• Collaborate with peers and leadership to evaluate and deploy new datacenter technologies
• Serve as final point of escalation for all Systems related support issues
• Build documentation for all Systems within scope of responsibility
• Perform other duties as assigned
• 3+ Years senior level experience
• Skills: VMware, Storage, Backup experience
• Scripting skills preferred: PowerShel, Python/Perl
• Knowledge of SQL, Active Directory, Cloug migrations (AWS, Azure) a plus
• Experience architecting backup solutions and strategies utilizing Avamar, Veeam and Cloud backups; leading migration from tape based backups a plus
• Storage experience, including: Nimble, EMC VNX, DFS or Hyperconverged
• Virtualization experience, including: VMWare, HyperV or Automation and orchestration withchef, puppet, ansible, orchestrator, DCS, etc.