Systems / Network Administrator Level 3
This role will support Health, Status, and Monitoring tools in a tier 2/3 environment. The role will perform architectural and technical analysis of the tools, recommending changes or updates, and performing those duties. This role will also sustain the monitoring tool environment. This role will work with the product managers and customer leadership to ensure that all products are monitored as required.
Security Clearance Requirements:
This position requires all candidates to be U.S. Citizens and possess an active TS/SCI Security Clearance with a Polygraph.
- Must have completed and remain current on all Cyberspace Workforce Improvement Program (CWIP) certification requirements. Level I required at start and must obtain Level III within 6 months after start.
- Configure and manage Linux/CentOS operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoot, maintain integrity of and configure network components, along with implementing operating systems enhancements
- Support the design of systems, mission architecture and associated hardware
- Analyze and resolve complex problems associated with server hardware, applications and software integration
- Fifteen (15) years experience as a SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- System Monitoring tool experience (such as HP Tools / OneView, Sitescope, etc.)
- VMware experience
- Atlassian (Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, etc.)