HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
Bachelor's Degree or 4 years' work related experience Required
Three (3) year's related experience in health care, preferably working with physicians in a hospital or physician group Required
The System Director Provider Contract Operations is responsible for of all business aspects of Provider Contract operations and will lead and manage the analytics and management of decision support initiatives for Department. Assist in developing Departmental strategic plans and initiatives. Work closely with Finance and Analytics to ensure accurate demographic, quality, billing and financial information as it pertains to Fair Market Value and internal assessments. Work collaboratively within the Department to advance and support the infrastructure and strategy required to reach business and financial objectives of the Network. The System Director Provider Contract Operations helps drive, support and model a service-oriented culture focused on continuous process improvement, compliance, quality, service excellence, innovation, and fiscal responsibility.
- Provide strategic leadership as it relates to the planning, execution and communication of Fair Market Value and internal assessments. Support Department with required data, analysis and insight to promote informed decision-making. Leverage various databases to perform analytics to include demographic, quality, utilization, billing and financial information as it pertains to Fair Market Value and internal assessments and support decisions for provider contracting. Develop reports to support decision making based on analytics. Responsible for the delivery of large scale projects to the business including risk, quality, and change management, system dependency touch points, schedule and financial management. Work collaboratively with Associate Vice President, Provider Contracts to establish annual expense reduction targets and to directly participate/lead in various strategies to meet targets. Proactively identify, facilitate and build in process improvements within teams and across the broader organization.
- Communicate effectively across all audiences. Deliver reporting and analysis to predict the effectiveness of contracts. Deliver insights and recommendations to improve contract operational and financial sustainability, driving data-informed decision making. Efficiently & effectively transfer knowledge of business processes and requirements to Internal and External stakeholders to satisfy the appropriate execution of Fair Market Value and internal assessments. Work closely with multiple internal key stakeholders to obtain high integrity data to support analysis. Interview, research, gather data, document, and analyze business requirements that can be translated into Fair Market Valuations.
- Responsible, directly for Fair Market Value project management, reporting and communications, ensuring team, stakeholders, and management are properly informed through specific channels providing consistent standards and visibility. Model Network contracts utilizing contract modeling methodologies and other analytical strategies and methodologies to analyze and trend network, facility and service line specific revenue, profitability and utilization data. Anticipate, recognize and report situations which may adversely affect financial outcomes. Perform analysis to determine provider contracting impact. Manage engagement approval process to ensure accuracy of requests and verification prior to assessment approval.
- Understand and identify opportunities for cost savings, improved compliance and standardization of contracts across areas of Network. Attend meetings with various departments throughout the organization, maintains open communication and provides appropriate consultation exercising sound judgment. Help interpret the financial impact of any of these initiatives and track impact to the financials.
- Performs other duties as assigned.