Under the direction of the Senior Vice President, this position provides leadership and hands-on training for the patient services for the system. This position focuses on implementing and re-training as needed Morrison branded service programs for patient services. The position and the team at large is responsible for:
- Designing and implementing branded patient service programs
- Training site level patient teams responsible for patient services
- Innovation of new programs and evolution of existing programs
- Support driving patient satisfaction scores and the overall patient experience program
- Support patient menu development and execution including ethnic needs, holidays, and special diets.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Actively engaged in the training of Morrison Branded patient dining program standards
- Works closely with Compass and client's IT team members to support new technology services for patient dining programs (Cbord)
- Communicates effectively to ensure all goals are met
- Works closely with the corporate and regional team staff to support field and corporate initiatives.
- Works closely with the client's Clinical Nutrition leaders and the Enterprise Director of Nutrition
- Collaborates with allied departments to help drive patient services to best success possible and target patient satisfaction goals.
- Actively participates on the Morrison-client leadership team
- Participate with culinary team to create and execute patient menus
- Minimum of 3 years in Patient Dining/Patient Experienceexperiences in acute care required. Multi-unit experiencepreferred.
- RD, strongly preferred
- Must be willing to travel on a regular basis – ~50-65% of time (depending on home base)
- Demonstrates strong technical and scientific knowledge with an awareness of management consideration.
- Experience with regulatory standard compliance in healthcare and long term care preferred.
- Must be experienced with computers; to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point), Outlook, E-mail and the Internet. Experience with Webtrition and Cbord is a plus.
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, to all levels of persons
- Ability to effectively speak and present publically