$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
* Develops new software & web applications, supports applications under development, & customizes current applications. Develops software update process for existing applications.
* Oversees the researching, writing, & editing of documentation & technical requirements, including evaluation plans, test results, technical manuals, & formal recommendations & reports.
* Keeps current with technological developments within the industry. Monitors & evaluates competitive applications & products. Reviews literature, patents, & current practices relevant to the solution of assigned projects.
* Works with Quality Assurance team to determine if applications fit specification & technical requirements
* Displays expertise in knowledge of engineering methodologies, concepts, & skills & their application in the area of specified engineering specialty.
* Possesses a good vocabulary of design & architectural terms & is familiar with the practical application of these terms.
* Exercises independent judgment & discretion in matters of significance.
* Other duties & responsibilities as assigned.
* Must have 4+ years of Java/J2EE software engineering experience
* Experience working on AWS/Azure
* Experience working with Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP)
* Experience working on back end systems
* Experience in Distributed computing solutions, and Distributed version control system
* B.S in a MIS, CS and or discipline, or equivalent work experience
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company's goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
Valid Through: 2019-10-3