Our client has been committed to the research and development of the most advanced E-beam Inspection (EBI) tools and solutions for the leading semiconductor manufacturing fabs. Today, they are the leading supplier of EBI tools for both foundry and memory fabs worldwide. Based on thier proprietary electron gun and column technologies and highly effective defect inspection algorithms, they deliver multiple product lines, including eScan? Series / ePTM Series / eXplore? Series, for various R&D and production applications.
- System level design to fulfill the function requirement from marketing, including the testing method design, performance verification and related documentation;
- Conduct research and create prototypes to verify and validate the system solution;
- Set up the product breakdown structure and system design spec;
- Design and improve the system to meet the requirements for High Volume Manufacturing. These includes but not limit to, particles, reliability, high voltage subsystem, system calibration, vibration and noise troubleshooting.
- Assist design teams from different department to meet the requirement in system level;
- Master or higher degree in Physics or Electronic background
- Must be a problem solver with ability to work independently to find the solutions
- Must be analytical and methodical, who enjoy problem solving and challenges.
Experience in semiconductor equipment, vacuum system and high voltage system preferred