Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure provides mission-critical and business-critical solutions to governments and service providers. A global leader, proven innovator, and trusted partner, our software and industry expertise help improve the lives of millions of people through safer communities, better public services, and more reliable infrastructure. Visit hexagonsafetyinfrastructure.com.
Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure is part of Hexagon, a leading global provider of information technologies that drive quality and productivity improvements across geospatial and industrial enterprise applications.
Hexagon’s solutions integrate sensors, software, domain knowledge and customer workfl ows into intelligent information ecosystems that deliver actionable information, automate business processes and improve productivity. They are used in a broad range of vital industries.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has more than 18,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.1bn USD. Learn more at hexagon.com.
This position is for a Systems Consultant focusing in quality assurance and implementation to support Intergraph CAD Systems product suite. Under minimum supervision, the candidate will apply intensive and diversified knowledge of hardware and/or software engineering principles and practices in the area of quality control, system integration, documentation or project management. This position will need to carry out complex assignments requiring the development of new or improved techniques and procedures. Work is expected to result in the development and implementation of Company products. Individual will be responsible for managing scheduling and processes to meet internal or contractual commitments. Independent judgment is required providing technical guidance to support personnel and lower level engineers and software professionals. This position may act in a liaison capacity with other departments, divisions and companies.
- A completed Bachelor's Degree in MIS, CIS, Computer Science or other related technical field or a completed Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice coupled with knowledge of computer technologies such as databases and networking would also be given consideration
- 6+ years of experience in an applicable area
- Prior work experience with ODBC, VB or HTML is a plus
- Prior knowledge of Law Enforcement work and other Records Management systems for police records is desired, but not required
- Experience with Microsoft Office products are required
- Individual must be self-motivated, productive and hard-working
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
Req# ID 2017-3332