System Configuration Analyst
APPLY NOW ADD TO BRIEFCASE
We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving lending market. mello™, the Greek word for “future,” was the product of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research & development to transform & streamline the home buying process into a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello™ is just the beginning… loanDepot will continue to invest in developing our own advancedtechnology ecosystem built around serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you have ideas—it’s a perfect match.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The Systems Configuration Analyst is responsible for configuration management and setup of installed systems. The primary responsibility of this position is to ensure installed configurations and changes are documented and properly implemented and maintained. This individual must be an analytical thinker who takes initiative and embraces challenges. Systems Configuration Analysts will workcollaboratively with IT personnel to develop, deploy, and maintain the organizations software and/or systems.
- Responsible for the design, implementation, and support of large scale infrastructure across multiple solutions.
- May troubleshoot existing IT systems to identify errors or deficiencies and develop solutions.
- Performs script maintenance, creation due to changes in requirements or implementations.
- Work with InRule to author rules.
- Works with Release Management to ensure release candidates are production-ready.
- Mentor other Configuration Analysts in creating consistency across the team.
- Experience in Telecommunications or Computer Sciences/IT field.
- Working knowledge one or more programming languages.
- Experience working with Rule Authoring tools (InRule preferred).
- Requires a strong knowledge of agile methodology and continuous integration and delivery.
- Experience with Product Pricing preferred.
- Demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, plus five years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.