JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Serves as the System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Administrator. Primary responsibilities include patch management, update and application packaging and distribution, operating system deployment (OSD), IT system security related issues, threat mitigation and reporting, analyzing data to spot trends, managing patches for software certifications, data collection and reporting. Provides highly technical and/or specialized guidance concerning automation solutions to complex information processing problems related to the distributed computing environment. SCCM Administrator shall be knowledgeable in multiple current technology areas, including client computer hardware and operating systems, end-user desktop software, remote management, and end-user device security management and patching. Responsible for in-depth knowledge of EUC requirements and deployment, and system configuration of operating systems and applications to ensure the operational capability and security of the clients IT networks.
Required Skills and Experience
* A major certification plus six years of experience
* Ten years of specialized experience in IT
* SCCM 2012 deployment and infrastructure knowledge including troubleshooting experience
* Full understanding of SCCM 2007, 2012 Hierarchy including troubleshooting
* Ability to create Advertisement/Collections/Packages/Applications within an SCCM 2012 environment
* Understanding of setup/use/troubleshooting of software deployment "Maintenance Windows".
* Full understanding of downloading and deploying Software Updates within SCCM 2007/2012.
* Understanding of Operating System Deployment (OSD) in SCCM 2007/2012
* Reporting with Systems Management Center Systems Management Server or SCCM 2007/2012
* Scripting experience
* Reporting experience with the SCCM database
* Resolve all incidents and Service requests assigned to the queue in timely manner and document all procedures in Service Now.
* Create clear and crisp Control documents for process control manuals.
* Create problem routing for CSC L1 Helpdesk resources as and when required.
* Evaluate alternatives for deploying and supporting applications in a managed environment
* Provide Tier 3 support for escalated server infrastructure and client issues in relation to application deployment
* Evaluates current procedures and processes for accomplishing objectives and continuously develops and implements improved practices
* Responsible for proper escalation, communications, and management of production system problems
* Other duties as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
* Leadership experience
* Outstanding communication skills
* Teamwork and collaboration
* Self-discipline and focus
* Creative problem-solving
* Analytical and organizational skills
Training and Education Required
* A Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or other computer related discipline and 3 years' experience