As our System Architecture Diagramming Expert you will:
- Work with motivated and highly skilled professionals.
- Receive a robust benefits package that includes an Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Be part of an empowered accountability culture where each employee-owner has a meaningful stake in the future success and growth of the company.
A week in the life of the System Architecture Diagramming Expert:
- Interview information system stakeholders to capture system architecture information, then use it to create topology diagrams in standard views such as SV-1, OV-1, etc.
- Develop and update topology diagrams based on changes as conveyed by engineers and architects
- Ensure that architecture diagrams sufficiently address security standards and to show how security controls integrate with current systems.
- Work with engineers, system architects, and cyber security professionals to produce architecture design and address associated challenges.
- Meet with engineers and architects to discuss plans and priorities for capturing enterprise architecture
- U.S. Citizenship/ability to obtain a Secret clearance is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- 5-7 years of experience in IT, working with moderately complex systems and infrastructures
- 3-5 years of experience applying the Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DODAF), TOGAF, or similar architecture modeling framework
- Self-starter, motivated to learn, build, and produce with minimal oversight
- Commitment to robust Change Management practices
- Excellent communication skills, to include capturing systems architectures from a variety of sources and translating this information into business diagrams.
- Ability to translate highly technical data into standard format
- Scrubbed samples of your work strongly desired
- IAT Level II (for example, Security+) certification or agreement to achieve certification within first 6 months of hire
- Familiarity with Cameo modeling tool or similar
- Experience working on Department of Defense offices and healthcare programs
- Will accept technical certification credit for military experience where possible