Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
The system architect for our Emerging Memory and Systems team will have be responsible for innovating and delivering modules to lead cloud customers. You will have a proven track record of delivering systems from architecture to production, including storage modules. You will be contributing to the strategic direction of next generation memory technology!
Responsibilities and Tasks include the following, but not limited to:
- Owning the development of a new memory & emerging memory modules.
- Leading technical strategy across the company aligned to the module development.
- Leading technical interactions with customer architects.
Qualifications and Skills include, but not limited to:
- 15+ years of proven experience leading system architecture
- BS/MS/PhD in Electrical Engineering, Microelectronics, Physics or related field
- Knowledge of PCIe, Server Platforms (BIOS, ACPI, RAS)
- Knowledge of memory controllers
- Knowledge of ASIC development and system simulation
- Systems Performance Analysis to craft strategy and products
- Working level expertise in Cloud Systems and qualification process
- Ability to lead technical areas outside immediate background, such as:
- System Security Architecture
- Hardware to Firmware Interfaces
- System Management Architecture (In Band, Out of Band)
- Media Management Architecture
- Power Management Architecture
- Thermal Management Architecture
- Debug DFT/DFX Architectures
- Software Architecture: storage and memory system software stacks, including Linux Paging, DAX, PMEM, and storage.