Req. ID: 117261
As a Systems Modeling Architect at Micron Technology, Inc., you will contribute to the development of new memory architecture using performance and behavioral models.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Build and develop performance and functional models and simulators
- Build, develop, and evaluate interconnect and memory hierarchies for high-performance mobile memory architectures
- Evaluate and present architecture trade-offs impacting memory subsystem performance
Successful candidate for this position will have the following:
- 4+ years experience developing functional and performance models
- 4+ years experience with modeling workloads, tools, and techniques
- 4+ years experience in characterizing system performance and creating comparison studies
- Strong knowledge of Computer Architecture techniques and trade-offs
- Strong C++ and Python programming experience
- Great communications skills with the ability to articulate results
- Highly self-motivated individual
- 4+ years experience with power modeling and analysis
- Knowledge of the internal architecture of DRAM and other memories
- Knowledge of ARM based SoC architectures
A MS or PhD in Electrical and/or Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
Keywords: Milpitas || California (US-CA) || United States (US) || MBU (Mobile Business Unit) || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || Not Applicable ||
Nearest Major Market: San Jose
Nearest Secondary Market: Palo Alto
Job Segment: Architecture, Engineer, Electrical, Developer, Computer Science, Engineering, Technology