- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs. May require a bachelor's degree.
- Requires at least 4 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. May lead and direct the work of Contractor staff.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
The primary tasks the contractor will perform are as follows:
- This engagement primarily would focus on Cash-Flow and STIP/FP applications.
- Analyze the Highway Cash-Flow systems and document the logic behind the system.
- Collaborate with system analyst and customers to determine their needs, make design recommendations and create layouts to meet the needs.
- Provide unit-testing support for both project and maintenance work.
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated capability to interact with customers, clearly understand customer needs and document those needs.
- Understand System Development Lifecycle methodology.
- Has experience with source code control.
- Must have experience regression testing.
- Must have experience in .Net web page design.
- Has a basic knowledge Mainframe systems and base coding.