We are looking for a system and support engineer to help building, maintaining and troubleshooting our infrastructure and Active Directory. You will be part of the IT team, reporting directly into IT Director, responsible for delivering design, deployment and maintenance of the infrastructure and ensuring the highest level of availability, performance and security.
- Provide support level 1 to our users (ticketing system).
- Participate to projects focused on increasing performance, availability and scalability.
- Handle operational tasks.
- Monitor installed systems and infrastructure.
- Configure and maintain operating systems.
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- You have a minimum of 1-3 years’ experience of IT support.
- You can work independently on resolving issues.
- You can work under pressure constraints.
- You are security minded.
- You are flexible.
- French or Dutch language skills a plus
- Active directory and Office 365.
- Windows and Hardware.
- Knowledge in one of the following system is an asset.
- System Center
- Skype for Business
- MAC OS
- Office 365