CSRA is currently looking for a senior level Systems Application Analyst to join our mission critical Army team located in Ashburn, VA. In order to be considered for this exciting opportunity, candidates must have an active Secret clearance.
As the selected Systems Application Analyst, you will be responsible for the following (not limited to):
- Be an experienced Business/Systems Analyst who has worked in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Possess both an understanding of real-world mission/business objectives and a working grasp of software development practices and technologies.
- Serve as the focal point for the capture, analysis, and management of functional and non-functional systems requirements.
- Show a demonstrated skill in effective decomposition of mission/business objectives into requirements contained within a product backlog which can then be implemented in a series of short and iterative development cycles.
- Meet regularly with stakeholders to identify business needs.
- Clearly communicate those business needs to a development team.
- Work closely with Scrum Master to establish Release/Sprint backlogs, resolve impediments, and provide direction on scope of work to be accomplished.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders and development team during the development cycle to ensure the customer needs are being met.
- Ensure functional and technical requirements are met through system testing, regression testing, performance testing and system interface testing activities
- Develop product roadmaps.
- Lead the demonstrations to stakeholder and report on the results of each software iteration.
- The ability to be adaptable and to work constructively with a technically diverse team is also crucial.
- A willingness to learn and stay abreast of industry trends is also required.
In order to be considered for the Systems Application Analyst opportunity, you must meet the following qualifications:
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Management Systems or a related discipline, or
- equivalent professional experience.
- Must have DOD secret clearance.
- Minimum 4-7 years’ experience as a business/System analyst on iterative software development projects.
- Experience developing business processes, capability needs, business requirements, and business information models.
- Experience translating business requirements into user stories, use cases and technical requirements.
- Experience with functional decomposition of large business needs into multiple layers of requirements/user stories.
- Experience conducting interviews with stakeholders to gather pertinent information.
- Experience analyzing data and data relationships across an organization’s business areas.
- Working knowledge of all elements of the software development life cycle, including planning, development, requirements management, CM, quality assurance, and release management.
- Experience in all phases of the test cycle including integration/system Testing, exploratory Testing, Functional testing, Regression testing, and User Acceptance Testing.
- Experience using Test manager or quality center tool.
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum methodologies.
- Strong skills with MS Office tools (Excel, Word, Project, Visio) and SharePoint
- Knowledge of DoDAF v2 and ITIM Self-Assessment tool
Additional skills Desired, but not required (this is what will set you apart from the rest):
- Knowledge and experience with the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK)
- Acts independently to expose and resolve problems.