A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Monitoring the Kronos systems, performing issue root analysis and implementing changes to resolve the issues.
- Performing analysis on Kronos version releases and providing a recommendation for their implementation.
- Managing service pack installations on multiple Kronos environments keeping the systems up-to-date and making the latest features available to our consumers.
- Partnering with the other enterprise technology teams to collaborate on technology strategies that improve the consumer experience and supports Koch's technology strategies.
- Providing estimates on work efforts and executing against those estimates within scope, timeline and estimated cost.
- Collaborating and communicating on tasks and issues with customers, business systems analysts, and developers.
- Providing highly technical troubleshooting on system issues including issues on the AWS SQL server databases, AWS Windows Servers, and the Kronos application components.
- Mentoring other team members on the Kronos application and server environment.
- Resolving support issues through the IT case management system.
- Providing application support during on-call rotation
What You Will Need:
- Basic Qualifications: 8-10 years of experience installing, upgrading, and supporting a large complex enterprise Kronos system
- 8-10 years of experience with Kronos application technology stack, Windows Servers and network concepts
- 8-10 years of experience with SQL programming scripting
- 8-10 years of experience with computer skills to include MS PowerPoint, MS Word, and MS Excel
- 3-4 years of experience in a customer support role
- Ability to collaborate with other internal and external technology teams: network, server, monitoring, database teams.
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Preferred Qualifications: Degree in MIS, CIS, or CS obtained or in progress or equivalent experience as an Kronos Analyst
- 2-3 years of experience developing user experience monitor capabilities and performing root cause analysis when the user experience is below what is expected.
- Experience configuring advance scheduler and attendance modules
- Working knowledge of IT implementation methodologies (SDLC, Agile, etc)
- Experience with Workforce Integration Manager development
- Experience developing and modifying RDL reports for Kronos