System Analyst, Advanced
11 - 15 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Position Overview: The C3BM Program Office is seeking a lead engineer/analyst to support all aspects of C3BM development, testing, deployment and operational support. Primary duties will include supporting all technical aspects of the C3BM Communications product and network design and development, testing, integration, fielding and operational support.
Responsibilities: Describe what we need the employee to accomplish in this role.Primary duties will include supporting all technical aspects of the C3BM product and network design and development, testing, integration, fielding and operational support. Daily activities will include Communications design engineering, network performance evaluations and identifying and tracking technical issues, proposing issue resolution paths and develop briefings as required to senior leadership to resolve and track issues. Perform systems engineering and systems integration analysis to include the conduct of SATCOM Architecture studies; Information Security (INFOSEC) studies; independent analyses and simulations of operational communications scenarios in a laboratory environment; technological assessments; and, systems definition and technology demonstrations of voice, video, and data communications. Analyze integration concepts to determine the utility in meeting SATCOM-Global Information Grid (GIG) systems requirements. Assist with communicating site implementation for fielding of C3BM capabilities, including information on systems provided by other Government agencies such as DISA and DCATS. Participate as BC representative for C3BM in SATCOM Program Management Reviews, Program System Status Reviews (PSSRs), BMDS Users Group (BUSG) conferences, DISA Snapshots, and other DISA and DCATS related management, planning, and design activities.
- 10+ years’ experience
- Familiarity with Missile Defense Agency, Ballistic Missile Defense System, and/or C3BM Program Office work efforts. MDA or military experience are a plus
- Ground Based Missile Defense program and networkexperience a plus
- Ability to work independently within a dynamic environment
- Ability to apply communications network engineering and solutions to support real-world test, integration and operations
- Capability to develop and present reports and presentations to senior management-level personnel
- The candidate must be able to work within a collaborative environment composed of Government, Prime Contractor, Sub-Contractor and Supporting Contractor personnel in a badge-less contractor environment