Candidate will serve a Systems Administrator and will provide technical support for the customer's system test and integration lab, and customer production environment. Provides hand-on support for the IT infrastructure and technical assistance and support as needed to on-site administrators supporting the other two environments.
* Familiarity with DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) information security requirements, standards, and best practices; DIACP compliancy with Retina, DISA STIG and IAVA patch management.
* Must be able to process and analyze information and trouble calls submitted by a customer (e.g., system administrator, developer, security specialist), make determinations, provide and implement solutions.
* Mst be able to work with minimal supervision to perform complex technical tasks.
* Build and Operate and Maintain of Linux RHEL systems.
* Build and Operate and Maintain of MS Windows Server systems.
* Build and Operate and Maintain of virtual environment that includes virtual servers and virtual routers.
* Build and Operate and Maintain Oracle Servers.
* Build and Operate and Maintain of multiple Network Management applications.
* Build and Operate and Maintain of VCenter which includes the Operate and Maintain of VM templates.
* Build and Operate and Maintain of ESXi hosts.
* Build and Operate and Maintain of hardware.
* Build and Operate and Maintain of Oracle Databases.
* Strong writing skills required for preparing documentation and other technical deliverables.
* Proficient in use of Microsoft WORD and EXCEL.
* Organizes and directs the configuration and operation of information management systems.
* Provide the day-to-day system administration to include system and resource optimization, and user assistance.
* Conduct capacity and performance analysis; and provides system configuration change and upgrade recommendations.
* Increase system administrator efficiency and accuracy via the use of automated tools and scripts, develop system administrator procedures, and conduct system administrator training and skills assessment.
* Determine computer user needs; analyze system capabilities and programming techniques and controls.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education : Candidate must have 12 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a Doctorate degree and 3 years of experience, or a Masters degree and 4 years of experience, or a Bachelors degree and 6 years of experience, or an Associates degree and 8 years of experience, or a High School diploma and 10 years of experience. Must meet IAT Level 2 certification requirements.
Required Clearance: Active TSSCI with Polygraph.