Microsoft .NET/TFS Administrator/ Database Administrator, experienced in administration of .NET based web applications, IIS Administration. Extensive experience with server upgrade, administration, deployment, monitoring, tuning, and troubleshooting of .NET applications with a MS SQL Server database within CSA environment. Managing database operations such as backups, SQL performance tuning, databasearchitecture. Interpret and correct issues arising from automated security/vulnerability scanning results. Perform backup and recovery software and methodologies
Current tools and technologies include:.Net, IIS, SQL Server, SQL Report Server, Power BI Server, Visual Studio 2015 and Team Foundation Server
Required Skills/Level of Experience:
3 years Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator/Solutions Associate is a plus
5 years Microsoft .NET application administration and troubleshooting
3 year Experience with IIS configuration / setting
4 years Microsoft Windows 2008/2012/2016 Administration
2 years Microsoft SQL Server Administration
2 year Ability to set up and configure server
3 year Experience with Configuration/Code Management tools like Team Foundation Server Administrator.
2 year Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN's remote implementation, SFTP, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired
• Perform release planning, upgrading, patching
• Analyzes business processes and procedures; makes recommendations to system/software solutions.
• Review proposed database structure changes and gain approval to modify based on best practices.
• Researches interfaces to identify and code required updates to support integration.
• Ensures software releases are fully supported and gains approvals before implementing new changes into the production environment.
• Performs planning and assists application developers, to ensure that any new SQL products or release upgrade takes place with minimal impact.
• Administers all SQL database objects, including tables, clusters, indexes, views, sequences, packages and Procedures.
• Follow the established disaster recovery protocol
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and in small teams
• IS related bachelor's degree
• Possess excellent communication (Oral and written) skills, attention to detail, problem solving and excellent customer service skills
• An bachelor's degree Information System or comparable work experience