Start your engines.
Do you dream about artificial intelligence and machine learning? Would you like to be a part of the team that is revolutionizing the automotive and cruise industries?
Here at Xevo, we’re building the infotainment software of the future, changing car trips and cruises into truly personalized experiences.
We’re going to the future – you in?
We are driven to enable exceptional experiences for people on all of their journeys. Regardless of where the trip begins or ends, our job is to make it the best journey yet. Utilizing data science, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and user feedback, we design user experiences that are smart, safe, personal, and memorable.
Xevo is on the leading edge of the biggest revolution in infotainment technology in the last 50 years. We already provide software platforms for the biggest car manufacturers and cruise companies in the world – and we’re just getting started. Here’s your chance to be part of the team that’s changing the world.
Xevo. We’re kind of a big deal.
Work like you mean it
Are you an ascending System Administrator that is passionate about configuration and reliable operation of computer systems, especially multi-user computers including servers? Do you crave the next complex challenge using your polished problem-solving skills? Do you like having a close working relationship with your operations & development team counterparts?
If you love to ensure the upkeep, uptime, performance, resources, security of computers to exceed user’s expectations, then this may be the role for you!
Your mission (should you choose to accept it.)
- Frequently perform machine utilization activities, both server and desktop, procuring and decommissioning hardware when required.
- Assist in the development, deployment, and support of internal processes to maintain our desktop and server environment.
- Interface directly with customers to resolve their desktop and server issues.
- Ensure all assets are properly recorded and tracked within our inventory system.
- Interface with internal technology groups to determine the needs and success criteria for future desktop solutions.
- Ensure procedures are clearly documented, validated, up-to-date, and communicated throughout the team.
So, do you have what it takes?
- BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience and training.
- Must have at least five years of helpdesk support experience, displaying proficiency resolving hardware and software interoperability issues in a mixed OS environment.
- Working experience with administrative proficiency in Linux and Windows 10
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and apply new software tools.
- Ability to quickly understand our working environment and seek opportunities to streamline our overall process.
- Must be able to clearly and effectively communicate potentially complex issues to the larger team.
- Must be able to operate both independently or within a team environment, be self-motivated, and results-minded.
- General understanding of networking and troubleshootingnetworking issues.