Job Title: System Administrator
Duration: 17+ months (Strong possibility for an extension)
Strategy & Planning
- Assist in developing long- term strategies and capacity planning for meeting future desktop hardware needs
- Writing of procedures and documentation of problems worked.
- Conduct research on desktop products in support of PC procurement and development efforts.
- Evaluate and recommend products for purchase.
- Write technical specifications for purchase of PC's, desktop hardware and related products.
- Excellent customer service skills
Ideal candidates will have 10+ years of IT experience working in multiple system environfments and at least 5years' experience working specifically with infrastructure management tools and technologies in support of enterprise systems.
Required: Experience in deployment and maintenance of the following technologies in an enterprise environment:
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) certified a plus
- Microsoft BitLocker Administration and Monitoring (MBAM) from a desktop perspective
- Microsoft Windows Server Update Service (WSUS) administration knowledge
- Microsoft Forefront Endpoint Protection
- Microsoft System Center 2012 deployment and administration (SCCM) recent experience is preferred
- Microsoft Office 2010 and 2013 install and configuration desktop perspective
- Microsoft LYNC install and configuration from a desktop perspective
- Microsoft SharePoint Services configuration and support from a desktop perspective
Experience with the following technologies is a plus:
- Microsoft SharePoint Services or Microsoft Office SharePoint Server
- CA Products (Service Desk, Asset Management, Client Automation, Espectrum, etc).