Maintains smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network engineers. Sets up administrator and service accounts, maintains system documentation, tunes system performance, installs system-wide software, and allocates mass storage space. Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products. Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation, and provides backup recovery. Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: BS +6 yrs related experience
- Enable and support the Active Directory environment. Enable and support Policy Key Infrastructure (PKI) environment. Support upgrades and lifecycle management of AD-related software and tools. Improve AD processes and automate repetitive tasks wherever feasible. Fulfill service requests and resolve incidents related to Directory Services to remote sites of DOD environments. Provide support and administration of Remote Domain Controllers. Create and maintain system documentation for domain technologies, including installation, configuration, and appropriate troubleshooting steps. Support an Active Directory Integrated DNS environment.
- Manage and maintain standardized Organizational Units (OU) in Active Directory. Manage and maintain Active Directory custom attributes and security groups. Manage Active Directory sites and subnets, including site replication. Monitor Domain Controllers to prevent outages and/or restore service as quickly as possible, review the properties currently monitored, and make recommendations as needed to provide meaningful alerts for action. Audit changes to accounts, group policy, and other changes to Active Directory with enterprise auditing tools. Share knowledge with other members of the team.
- Maintain security controls for Domain Controllers. This includes IAVM security updates via patch management. Provide software updates and upgrades to servers, and workstations as required. Ability to perform STIG review, remediation and mitigation. Perform ACAS network scans as requested/required.
- Maintains smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network engineers. Sets up administrator and service accounts, maintains system documentation, tunes system performance, installs system-wide software, and allocates mass storage space. Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products. Coordinates installation, and provides backup recovery.
Must Have Skills:
- Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policies Administering AD, GPOs, PKI, DNS, DHCP. Scripting Experience (PowerShell, VBScript, SQL)
- Problem detection, resolution and maintenance on the following software: Microsoft Server 2008 R2, 2012 R2 and newer
- Adhere to Service Management Processes and Procedures (Change, Incident, Problem).
Nice to have Skills:
- Microsoft Azure
- Experience with ACAS, DoD STIG, SCAP, Symantec Altiris, Hyper-V, Linux Utilities.
- Experience with Office 365, implementing and supporting Microsoft Skype for Business environments.
Clearance Requirement: Must have Secret to Start Work
Required Baseline Certs: IAT Level II (CCNA Security or CSA+ or GICSP or GSEC or Security+ce or SSCP)
Required Training: Windows 2012 Server, Windows 10 (Can be obtained once hired)