Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. Manages IT system infrastructure and processes related to these systems. Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operation, monitoring and problem resolution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Discipline, or
- 5+ years of experience System Administration may be substituted for a degree
- Provides assistance to users in accessing and using IT systems
- Provides in-depth experience in troubleshooting IT systems
- Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices and mobile devices
- Configures and manages UNIX and Windows operating systems, installs and loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
- Provides detailed analysis and feedback customer management for escalated tickets
- Linux administration
- System troubleshootingexperience
- VMware administration
- Provides support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process
- Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems
- Supports the design of systems, mission architecture and associated hardware
- Directs and possess a working knowledge and understand of system administration interdependencies as part of the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Analyzes and resolves complex problems associated with server hardware, applications and software integration
Special consideration given for the following skills:
- Cisco UCS and Netapp Management, Networking
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Active TS/SCI with favorable polygraph
So, what does Novetta do?
Novetta is an advanced big data analytics company with over two decades of experience solving problems of national significance for government agencies and commercial enterprises worldwide. We have pioneered disruptive technologies and solutions in four key areas of advanced analytics: data, cyber, open source/media, and multi-int analytics. Our specialties include data fusion and entity analytics, digitalforensics, software development, geospatial intelligence, biometrics and identify intelligence, cyber/networksecurity services, threat detection, malware analysis, signals processing, cloud analytics, ISR, discovery workflow engineering, systems engineering, and SOC support.